face2cu. Powered by Blogger.

Welcome everyone

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hello everyone, I was born in Thailand and I am living here for more than 28 years ago, so I found that I love to write the blog, I have the Thai language blogs but I think that there are the other foreign people around the world can't understand what I wrote so I will write this blog in English. My English is not quite good, if you find any mistake, please help me to correct it.

For all details of this blog, I will write about the Bangkok or Thailand, everyone who loves or has a plan to travel to Bangkok can find the basic information such as food, interesting place, transportation and so on.

If you need any help or comment, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
face2cu

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Most Reading

Sidebar One