face2cu. Powered by Blogger.

Pad thai from my sister

Thursday, August 14, 2014

This is the menu from my sister who never loves pad thai, but she tried to make it for her special friend from Australia.


Pad thai is a famous dish for many foreign people. It is quite unique menu in Thailand.

Ingredients.

Tofu, Kuicheai, lemon, dried shrimp, sprouts, egg, tamarind  juice, noodle

My sister didn't prepare any ingredients, because she never do it, my mom provided her all these ingredients.

Just look her cooking.

My mom always instructed her to do every single step, watch out this dish. Hahaha

After her long first cooking, look at her dish

Look good, right ??  If you come to Thailand don't forget to take this menu.

bye

face2cu

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

Most Reading

Sidebar One